Fjernstyr gressklipperen din
Styr gressklipperen din bekvemt fra smarttelefonen. Klipp de små gressflekkene som ikke tilhører hovedplenen og naviger fra én hage til neste – helt problemfritt.
Samhandle med gressklipperen din
Alle innstillinger på ett sted: Juster innstillinger for plenstørrelse, sett opp en ukeplan for gressklipperen og definer klippesoner ... alt sammen direkte fra smarttelefonen.
Opplev den ideelle gressklipperen
En stor fargerik skjerm. Alt som du foretrekker å ha det. Null innsats. Framtidens gressklipping ... tilgjengelig nå!
Robomow-appen. Smartere gressklipping.
Robomow-appen er kompatibel med følgende mobile enheter som kjører iOS7 og/eller senere versjoner:
- • iPhone 4S og nyere
- • iPod 3 og nyere (inkl. iPad Air)
- • iPod Touch 5
- • iPod mini
- Android-versjonen av Robomow-appen fungerer på de fleste Android-enheter som støtter standarden Bluetooth® 4.0 (også kalt Bluetooth® SMART eller BLE).
- Den gjeldende versjonen av Robomow-appen støtter ikke Samsung Galaxy S5-enheter.
- Krever Android 4.3 eller nyere
Robomow App - iOS v1.40 - Android v1.49.2 - FAQ
- Which mobile devices are supported by iOS version of Robomow App?
- Which mobile devices are supported by Android version of Robomow App?
- Which Robomow models are compatible with Robomow App?
- Where can I download Robomow App?
- I cannot see Robomow App in the App-Store search results on my iPad. What should I do?
- When I start Robomow App for the first time, it seems to be stuck with a white screen for long time. How can this be resolved?
- Do I need to enter my mower’s serial number manually during the registration process?
- What should I do if I get the message “This serial number is already registered”?
- What should I do if I get the message “Provided email is recognized, but the password is wrong…”?
- I received a “BLE Paring Failed” message. What should I do?
- How do I know if there is communication between the app and my mower?
- Where can I see the current state of my mower??
- How do I know the next automatic departure time of the mower?
- How do I disable/pause automatic operation of the mower?
- How can I access Robomow App's Main Menu?
- I change settings in Robomow App, but they are not applied on my mower. Why?
- Can I connect to more than one mower from the Robomow App?
- I want another person to be able to connect to my mower with Robomow App. How can this be done?
- What is the connection range of Robomow App?
- I can’t connect to my mower while it’s in operation.
- Sometimes my Robomow App can’t reconnect to my mower after being disconnected.
iOS version of Robomow App supports the following Apple devices: iPhone 4s and later, iPad 3 and later (incl. iPad Air), iPod Touch 5, iPad mini. Robomow App requires iOS 7.0 or later (for iPhone 5C – iOS 7.1 or later).
Android version of Robomow App works with most Android devices, which support Bluetooth® 4.0 (a.k.a. Bluetooth® SMART or BLE) standard and run 4.3 or higher version of Android OS. Current version of Robomow App does not support Samsung Galaxy S5 and Nexus 7 devices.
Robomow App is compatible with Robomow models manufactured in 2014 and onward.
Robomow App is available for free in Apple App-Store and Google Play store
You need to filter out the search results with the ‘iPhone Only’ flag.
Try to improve internet connection on your mobile device. Anyway, this may only happen when you run Robomow App for the first time.
No. Robomow App allows you to scan the barcode with the serial number of your mower, without having to enter it manually.
This message indicates that someone has already registered with the serial number of the mower you are trying to connect to. If this is someone you know, you can either ask this person to delete his account in Robomow App (App Settings > Delete Account) on his mobile device in order to free up the serial number for a new registration, or you can make a new registration, using exactly the same login credentials (email/password) used by that person. If you do not know the person, please contact the Robomow Hotline for assistance.
Please try to use a different email address for the registration. If the registration still fails, please contact the Robomow Hotline for assistance.
Validate that your mobile device and your mower are compatible with Robomow App (see questions 1,2 & 3 above). Make sure that Bluetooth® communication is enabled on your mobile device and on your mower as well (comes enabled by default). Please confirm that your mower is switched on and awake (not asleep), and that you are within a few meters’ range from the mower. Try to shut down Robomow App and restart it again. Use “LightBlue” app (iOS) or “nRF UART v2.0” app (Android) to scan for the Bluetooth® 4.0 device of your mower (should appear as “MoXXXX”, where “XXXX” is the last 4 digits of its serial number). Try to remove your mower (“MoXXXX”) from the list of paired Bluetooth® devices on your phone/tablet; restart the Robomow App when done. Please note, that with current Android version you won’t be able to connect to a mower while it’s in operation (mowing or searching for a base station – see question #20 below). If the problem is not resolved, please contact the Robomow Hotline.
There is a connectivity sign located in the top right corner of the main operational screen. It shows the status of Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless connection with your mower.
Different states of your mower (docking, mowing, idle, winter charge), as well as your mower’s battery status, are displayed in the top right corner of the main operational screen.
The next automatic departure time is displayed in the middle of the main operational screen when your mower is fully charged.
You may disable or enable automatic operation of your mower by clicking on the calendar sign located center-right of the main operational screen.
You can access the Main Menu from the top left corner of the main operational screen.
Every time you change a setting in the app, you need to press Save button if it is available in the top-right corner of the screen.
If you wish to connect to another mower via the Robomow App, you need to first delete your existing Robomow App account (App Settings > Delete Account) – and setup a new account.
If you’d like to register another user for your mower, you can either delete your account (App Settings > Delete Account) to free up your mower’s serial number for another registration, or ask the user to register using your login credentials (email/password).
The range of wireless connection between Robomow App and your mower may vary between 10 to 25 meters in normal conditions, depending on mower’s orientation (side, front, back). Please note: when you are facing away from the mower, the range is reduced approximately by half.
Current Android version of Robomow App cannot connect to a mower while it’s in operation. The connection can be established only when a mower is docking in the base station or when it is idle (e.g. after STOP button is pressed).
Current Android version may experience reconnection issues in some rear cases. Most reconnection issues can be resolved by quitting the app and opening it again.