Dealer Line Models and Specs – Choose your next lawnmower!
Confused about which lawnmower to choose? Want to know which Robomow model is right for you and your lawn?
What you need to bear in mind is that the right lawnmower model for you will mostly depend on the size of your lawn. For a relatively small lawn size of up to 250m2, the Robomow RM200 may be your best choice, whereas for a much larger lawn size, stretching up to 2000m2, the Robomow RL2000 with Base Station may be more suitable. What's more, because all Robomow lawnmowers are robotic mowers, they are far more convenient and the task of mowing your lawn week in week out will seem like a piece of cake. Why? Because Robomow mows the lawn for you so you don't have to!
Certain Robomow mowers such as the RM510 and the RL2000 are fully automated robotic mowers and work according to a time and day programme. These Robomow models will automatically leave their Base Station and return when it's done. Other models on the other hand are semi-automated, giving you more manual control during the mowing process.
The table below illustrates the various specifications for all of our dealer line lawnmowers. Browse through specifications such as dimensions, mowing height, mowing width and charging time for a better understanding of our mowers and their functions and compare and contrast the different models to find the most suitable Robomow for your size and type of lawn.
|Maximum Recommended lawn size||250m2||400-500m2 *||600m2||1000m2||1500-2000m2 *|
|Dimensions||64cm l x 52cm w x 30cm h||89cm l x 66.5cm w x 31.5cm h (35" x 26" x 12.5")|
|Weight||17.6kg (incl. the batteries)||
|Grass types||Suitable for any grass type|
|Water resistance||Durable in all weather conditions & UV protected|
|Environment||Environmentally friendly and compliant with WEEE and RoHS Directives|
|Mowing System||Patented Mulching System (Grass Cycling)|
|Blades replacement||No tools required - Snap-fit by the user|
|Blades speed||5800 RPM|
|Noise level||Measured – 77.2 db (Guaranteed – 80 db)||Measured – 76.6 db (Guaranteed – 80 db)|
|Theft Guard||User controlled theft protection and disabling system using a personal password also supported by an alarm system||None||User controlled theft protection and disabling system using a personal password also supported by an alarm system|
|Mowing Width||20 cm, cuts 1cm outside the wheels||3 Blades and a total cutting width of 53cm (21"), Cuts 1.5cm outside the wheels|
|Slopes||Suitable for lawns with slopes of up to 18°||Suitable for lawns with slopes of up to 15°|
|Mowing motors||150W motor||3 x 150W motors|
|Power Pack||24-volt batteries, 2 x 12 AH sealed lead acid (Maintenance-Free)||
|Charging time||Approximately 16 hours||Approximately 20 hours|
|Average Work Time||
|2:10 hours *||
|Drive Wheels||Knobby||Smooth (Recommended for lawns with low cutting height and smooth surface)||Knobby (Recommended for lawns with high grass, sloping area and bumpy ground)|
* Depending on grass type & condition
Robomow® Safety Features – One of the safest robotic mowers on the market!
Robomow® mowers currently meet or exceed all CPSC mandated requirements for walk behind, manual lawnmowers. All Robomow mowers have a number of safety features including safety sensors to detect bumping into an object, sensors to detect a lift of the cutting deck, child lock safety features and manual operator presence controls. These safety features provide our customers with significant safety measures and systems that far outweigh those found on conventional walk mowers today. Robomow® – Simply the safest way to mow your lawn!
- Automatic Operation: Ride on mowers and walk behind mowers, can be dangerous to be around. Robomow on the other hand, mows all by itself without you having to be near it, making it one of the safest robotic mowers on the market.
- Child Guard: This protects children by preventing them from operating the Robomow®.
- Lift Sensor: Stops rotating the blades immediately when and as soon as Robomow® is lifted.
- Sensors equipped bumpers: Touch sensitive bumpers all around Robomow®.
- Perimeter Switch: The Robomow® cannot be operated in automatic mode if the Perimeter Switch is off and/or if Robomow® is placed out of the perimeter wire
- Over-Current Monitoring Protection: Mowing and Drive systems are monitored constantly during operation preventing them from over-heat
- Automatic warning alert before operation: A buzzer is heard 5 minutes prior to automatic departure, warning people to clear the mowing area (RM510 & RL2000 models)
- Tilt Sensor: stops rotating blade immediately when Robomow® is tilted (RM200 & RM510 models)
- Anti-theft Guard: Some of our lawnmowers are also equipped with an innovative anti–theft guard for extra security.
- Other safety features Robomow® mowers have additional safety features, which make it the safest solution to mowing your lawn.